Sapphire is one of the largest fabric exporting groups in the country and they proudly declare themselves as the market leader in developing top quality products. Though there most of the processes in the office operations are managed through well-established ERPs such as SAP and Oracle. It was always a problem to get the right data from the production units into the system.
All the data from the factory floor is entered on pieces of paper which are then forwarded to the data entry department to enter data into the system. this results in
- The slow process of data entry
- Multiple chances of Incorrect data entry
- Unavailability of instant information
All these factors result in
- Delayed Decision making
- Unreliable data
- the greater cost of data management or recording
The technical team at edraak was engaged to figure out the solution and provide the best possible solution for the problem at hand. After a complete analysis of the machinery and electronic equipment, the engineers at edraak provided the best possible solution
- Connecting all the machinery via Networking (wired/wireless)
- Fetching data from PLC where needed and adding composite peripheral circuitry to fetch the correct information
- Developing a scalable onsite and cloud base server to sync all the data in one place.
- Creating a communication with the ERP to share the data in real-time.