Kohinoor is one of the oldest textile fabric producing units in Pakistan with this plant being the pioneer in the development of continuous dyed fabric and adding a great contribution to the country’s exports.
Working for ages, the management was stuck with obsolete operations of fabric cutting management which is the last most important process. This resulted in
- Mishandling of the fabric
- Huge wastages resulting in millions in Loss
- Unplanned execution of cutting gave low-quality fabric.
The technical team at Edraak was engaged to figure out the solution and provide the best possible solution for the problem at hand.
After a complete analysis of the problem statement and understanding of the process at hand. we set on to develop a state-of-the-art algorithm to minimize wastages and reduce operational expenses. This effort resulted in
- Generate short terms ROI for the clients.
- Reduced number of machines and operational costs
- Real-time traceability of the information.
- Paperless process
- Sanctioned operations